A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marisha Agana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marisha Agana, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Agana graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Agana has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marisha Agana MD and MPH is a female doctor, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Marisha Agana practice?
- Dr. Marisha Agana has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marisha Agana practices Hospitalist near Warren, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Youngstown, OH.
See Warren Hospitalists.