A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marisol Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marisol Fernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marisol Fernandez, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Fernandez has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marisol Fernandez MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Marisol Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Marisol Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Marisol Fernandez practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Austin, TX.
See Austin Infectious Disease Doctors.