Learn more about Dr. Marisol Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marisol Fernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marisol Fernandez, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Fernandez has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marisol Fernandez MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Marisol Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Marisol Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Marisol Fernandez practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Austin, TX.
See Austin Pediatric Specialists.