Learn more about Dr. Marisol Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marisol Fernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marisol Fernandez, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Fernandez has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fernandez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marisol Fernandez practice?
Dr. Marisol Fernandez practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Austin Infectious Disease Doctors.