A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marisol Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marisol Fernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marisol Fernandez, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Fernandez has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marisol Fernandez MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Marisol Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Marisol Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Marisol Fernandez practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Austin, TX.
See Austin Infectious Disease Doctors.