A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marisol San Inocencio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marisol San Inocencio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. San Inocencio graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. San Inocencio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oconee Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marisol H San Inocencio MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marisol H. San Inocencio practice?
- Dr. Marisol San Inocencio has 1 office location.
Dr. Marisol San Inocencio practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Milledgeville, GA.
See Milledgeville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.