Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Kathleen Elder on Mar 23rd, 2016

Dr. Rocourt is extremely attentive and compassionate.....she takes the time to listen to the whole situation and evaluate properly. It may take a little longer to be seen but the time and attention to the individual is well worth it. It's very refreshing to deal with a doctor who is actually interested in the person and not just a chart and billing.

Best Primary Care Physician show details Best Primary Care Physician
by Alex on Aug 21st, 2015

Dr. Rocourt is by far the best primary care physician I've ever had. I've been very sick for almost three years, and she has give above and beyond in her care. I really can't express how excellent she is at her job.

Jun 30th, 2015

excellent dr. - great staff - only issue is limited practice - no other dr's on staff - office is closed on Friday afternoons - difficult to get appt. to be seen

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Laurie Curtis on Jan 31st, 2015

Very professional caring Doctor. Never feel rushed and she takes the time to listen to your concerns and explains in terms that are understandable. Office staff is awesome too!

Treats you like you are her only patient show details Treats you like you are her only patient
Jul 18th, 2012

Great experience - takes her time with each patient - asks relevant questions - is very helpful - makes suggestions.

Mar 30th, 2012

Dr. Rocourt is caring and pleasant. Her detail and analytical skills is top notch. She is also well respected by other physicians. We are glad to have her back!

Jan 4th, 2012

Excellent doctor--she will spend all the time needed with you.

Apr 6th, 2011

Went in for a cyst on my arm. She referred me to an Orthopedic MD; went to my dermatologist, who removed the cyst in 10 minutes, during the office visit.

Feb 21st, 2010

Dr. Rocourt knows my family, not our files. She spends time with us and makes sure she answers all of our questions - even the ones my mom writes down for me or my Dad to bring to our apt. She ensures that I get tested annually for certain diseases that run in my family. Great doctor. Sad to see her leave Harris Medical Center, but I plan to follow her to her new practice.

Excellent Doctor and human being show details Excellent Doctor and human being
Jan 14th, 2010

She has been my doctor for seven years. She is top notch. Smart and very pretty. Her analytical skills are unmatched.