A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marissa Fiore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marissa Fiore, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiore graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Fiore has 53 hospital affiliations:
- Clearwater Valley Hospital
- Hamot Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marissa Ann Fiore MD is a female Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marissa A. Fiore practice?
- Dr. Marissa Fiore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marissa Fiore practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Orofino, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Sidney, MT and Moscow, ID.
See Orofino Radiologists.