A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marissa Fiore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fiore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fiore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marissa Fiore, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiore graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Fiore has 44 hospital affiliations:
- Clearwater Valley Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Cottonwood
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marissa Ann Fiore MD is a female Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marissa A. Fiore practice?
- Dr. Marissa Fiore has 7 office locations.
Dr. Marissa Fiore practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Orofino, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Sidney, MT and Moscow, ID.
See Orofino Radiologists.