A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marissa Catalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marissa Catalan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marissa Catalan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Catalan graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Catalan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Catalan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 21 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marissa Catalan practice?
Dr. Marissa Catalan practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI and Warren, MI.
See Clinton Township Pediatricians and Clinton Township Pediatric Surgeons.