A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marissa Catalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marissa Catalan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marissa Catalan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Catalan graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Catalan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marissa Catalan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marissa Catalan practice?
- Dr. Marissa Catalan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marissa Catalan practices Pediatrics near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI and Warren, MI.
See Clinton Township Pediatricians.