Dr. Marissa Catalan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marissa Catalan?

Excellent Dr!!

Posted on May 7th, 2014

Dr. Catalan is the best Doctor. I will not take my three kids to anyone else and will refer her office to anyone. She takes her time and will address any and all concerns. We have been patients with Dr. Catalan for over 11 years and think very highly of her. I am not sure my son would be here after he was born if it wasn't her gut instinct that sent him to the hospital for an exray for pneumonia. Sure enough he did have it and spent over a week to recover.

Best Doctor !

Posted on November 15th, 2012

I love Dr. Catalan she really take the time and care about my childs. Yes sometimes we wait long time but is ok because she put attencion to my concerns.

Posted on April 14th, 2011

My three daughters have seen Doctor Catalan for the past 11 years. Although, at times, there may be a longer wait than what's usual, she is worth the wait. She takes her time with my girls and she's just a great physician. Her staff has always been top notch, as well!!

Posted on August 2nd, 2017