A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marissa Galicia-Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marissa Galicia-Castillo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Galicia-Castillo graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Galicia-Castillo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marissa C Galicia-Castillo MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marissa C. Galicia-Castillo practice?
- Dr. Marissa Galicia-Castillo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marissa Galicia-Castillo practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Geriatric Doctors.