A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marissa Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marissa Heller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marissa Heller, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Heller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marissa Heller MD is a female Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Marissa Heller practice?
- Dr. Marissa Heller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marissa Heller practices Dermatology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Dermatologists.