A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marissa Magsino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marissa Magsino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magsino graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Magsino has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Sand Lake Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marissa Magsino MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marissa Magsino practice?
- Dr. Marissa Magsino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marissa Magsino practices Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL and The Villages, FL.
See Orlando Internists.