A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Malen graduated from State University Of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn College o.More Education & Awards
Dr. Malen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riley Hospital For Children
- Indiana University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marissa Malen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marissa R. Malen practice?
Dr. Marissa Malen practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Malen, Dr. Mamie Malen, Dr. Mara Malen, Dr. Mari Malen, Dr. Maria Malen, Dr. Mariah Malen, Dr. Mariam Malen, Dr. Marian Malen