A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marissa Muscat is Excellent. Dr. Muscat has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marissa Muscat, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Muscat graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Muscat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barton Memorial Hospital
- Carson Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muscat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marissa Muscat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marissa R. Muscat practice?
Dr. Marissa Muscat practices Family Medicine near South Lake Tahoe, CA.
See South Lake Tahoe Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Muscat, Dr. Molly Muscat, Dr. Marlyn Muscat, Dr. Marybeth Muscat, Dr. Mimi Muscat, Dr. Marianne Muscat, Dr. Polly Muscat, Dr. Marisela Muscat