Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

The best! show details The best!
Nov 2nd, 2011

She has been my doctor for several years and I m very pleased with her attention to detail and efficiency. She takes her time and I never feel rushed. She is empathetic and understanding whether it is someting minor or if its major surgery. Very caring.

A wonderful, caring woman... show details A wonderful, caring woman...
by A couple of elderly retirees on Oct 14th, 2009

I inherited her when Dr. Bergner retired. I am very happy with her as my primary care Physician. My enthusiasm caused my husband to leave his doctor and bring all his files to Dr. Muscat. We are doing very well under her organization of our medical problems, and specialist referrals. She is like a member of my family.

Caring Wonderful Dr. nice change show details Caring Wonderful Dr. nice change
Mar 9th, 2009

This woman isn't even my Dr. I've only seen her twice and felt better walking out of those 2 visits than all the rest in the last year. My own physician treats me as if I'm just complaining all the time, which i'm not seeing as how everytime i've said something hurt, there really was a serious problem that another Dr. had to diagnose, however I didn't want to sound like I was "complaining" to this woman and she took every possible measure necessary to make sure I was OK on her own! She shows that she cares and she will be my physician in the future! Thanks Dr. Muscat