A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marissa Rubio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marissa Rubio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marissa Rubio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubio graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rubio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marissa Rubio MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marissa Rubio practice?
- Dr. Marissa Rubio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marissa Rubio practices Internal Medicine near Crystal Lake, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Algonquin, IL.
See Crystal Lake Internists.