A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marissa Stridiron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stridiron
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Stridiron Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stridiron graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Stridiron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marissa Leaynora Stridiron MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marissa L. Stridiron practice?
- Dr. Marissa Stridiron has 1 office location.
Dr. Marissa Stridiron practices Psychiatry near Millburn, NJ.
See Millburn Psychiatrists.