A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marissa Tenenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marissa Tenenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenenbaum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marissa Mj Tenenbaum MD is a female Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marissa M. Tenenbaum practice?
- Dr. Marissa Tenenbaum has 6 office locations.
- Dr. Marissa Tenenbaum practices Plastic Surgery near , .