A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marissa Vasquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marissa Vasquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marissa Vasquez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasquez graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Vasquez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marissa Soto Vasquez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marissa S. Vasquez practice?
- Dr. Marissa Vasquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Marissa Vasquez practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.