A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marissa Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marissa Weiss is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marissa Weiss, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Weiss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marissa Beth Weiss DO is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marissa B. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Marissa Weiss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marissa Weiss practices Pediatrics near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Trenton Pediatricians.