A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maristela Baruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baruiz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baruiz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maristela Baruiz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Baruiz graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Baruiz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maristela Uytico Baruiz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maristela U. Baruiz practice?
- Dr. Maristela Baruiz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maristela Baruiz practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Pasadena, CA.
See Santa Monica Family Physicians and Santa Monica Geriatric Doctors.