A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marita Lind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marita Lind is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marita Lind, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lind graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lind has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper HospitalU M C
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marita E Green Lind MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marita E. Lind practice?
- Dr. Marita Lind has 1 office location.
Dr. Marita Lind practices Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics near Stratford, NJ.
See Stratford Pediatricians.