A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marita Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marita Moore is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marita Moore, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Moore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marita Lynn Moore MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marita L. Moore practice?
- Dr. Marita Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marita Moore practices Family Medicine near Granville, OH.
See Granville Primary Care Doctors.