A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marita Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marita Thompson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Thompson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marita Toby Thompson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marita T. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Marita Thompson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marita Thompson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.