A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marita Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marita Thompson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Thompson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marita Toby Thompson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marita T. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Marita Thompson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marita Thompson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.