A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marites Ansay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marites Ansay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marites Ansay, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansay graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Ansay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Iron County Community Hospital
- Iron County General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ansay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans