A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marites Ansay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marites Ansay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marites Ansay, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansay graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Ansay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Iron County Community Hospital
- Iron County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marites Q Ansay MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marites Q. Ansay practice?
- Dr. Marites Ansay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marites Ansay practices Pediatrics near Iron River, MI.
See Iron River Pediatricians.