Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maritess Dejesus
Dr. Maritess Dejesus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Port Richey, FL. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology. Dr. Dejesus is affiliated with Morton Plant North Bay Hospital, Community Hospital Of New Port Richey and BayCare Outpatient Imaging - Trinity. She speaks English.
Dr. Maritess Dejesus has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Maritess Dejesus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Port Richey, FL.
Dr. Neila Alvarez
New Port Richey, FL 0.01 mi32
Dr. Nariosang Kandawalla
Internal Medicine, Pathology
New Port Richey, FL 0.26 mi50
Dr. Weber Smith
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
New Port Richey, FL 0.41 mi35