A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maritess Garcia De Jesus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maritess Garcia De Jesus, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia De Jesus graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Garcia De Jesus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maritess Garcia De Jesus MD is a female Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Maritess Garcia De Jesus practice?
- Dr. Maritess Garcia De Jesus has 1 office location.
Dr. Maritess Garcia De Jesus practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Pathologists.