A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maritess Dejesus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maritess Dejesus, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dejesus graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Dejesus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maritess G Dejesus MD is a female Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Maritess G. Dejesus practice?
- Dr. Maritess Dejesus has 1 office location.
Dr. Maritess Dejesus practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Pathologists.