A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maritsa Pedersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maritsa Pedersen is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maritsa Pedersen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedersen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Pedersen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
- Saint Luke`s Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maritsa T Pedersen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maritsa T. Pedersen practice?
- Dr. Maritsa Pedersen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maritsa Pedersen practices Family Medicine near Wheaton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, IL.
See Wheaton Family Physicians.