A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maritsa Pedersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maritsa Pedersen is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pedersen
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Pedersen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maritsa Pedersen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedersen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Pedersen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
- Saint Luke`s Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maritsa T Pedersen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maritsa T. Pedersen practice?
- Dr. Maritsa Pedersen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maritsa Pedersen practices Family Medicine near Wheaton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, IL.
See Wheaton Primary Care Doctors.