Learn more about Dr. Maritsa Pedersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maritsa Pedersen is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pedersen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pedersen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maritsa Pedersen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedersen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Pedersen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
- Saint Luke`s Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maritsa T Pedersen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maritsa T. Pedersen practice?
- Dr. Maritsa Pedersen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maritsa Pedersen practices Family Medicine near Wheaton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, IL.
See Wheaton Primary Care Doctors.