Overall Review

2.5

September 22nd, 2016
Terrible Doctor!!!
I really tried to give this doctor the benefit of the doubt as she had treated someone else I knew who also had an auto-immune condition and I was desperate for a good doctor. I did not find one. I should have trusted my gut on that first appointment when she was mumbling rude insults under her breath. When asked to repeat herself she said "Nothing. Never mind." That was just the first red flag. Others included ignoring my complaints and just blankly staring into space uninterested when I tried to address my concerns, holding onto important paperwork for unemployment and Social Services (in the first case over a month, in the second until a few days after the due date) and then when I finally got the paperwork what wasn't left blank was just wrong or incomplete, she even left and went on vacation once and forgot to give me the results of a bacterial infection until a month later! Her excuse? She thought someone would tell me! I could go on, but I don't feel it is necessary. I read all the other reviews here and I am kicking myself for not having done it sooner, like before I ever saw her.

June 20th, 2014
Dr. Baez is one of the most incompetent doctors that I have ever met. She shows no concern for her patients well being. The nursing staff isn't any better. A nurse told me that she didn't learn math and dosage when she went to school. Not that they resolve your health problems while your there, don't bother calling when you leave. You get the run around. I would recommend that no one goes to this office.

September 10th, 2013
my dog is a better doctor
Wow I don't even know where to start to describe this doctor. She is non communicative.She doesn't follow up even if a problem is brought to her attention repeatedly. Apparently answering questions is beneath her.seems unconcerned about the patients best interest. Oh yea...She is in a hurry and can't be bothered with something mundane as her patients health . Forgetting for a second that she is a doctor she seems a miserable human being with control issues she should probably get some help with.

November 7th, 2012
Not recommened
I've seen Dr. Baez several times for check ups and medical problems I have had. Every time I went to her office I was not diagnosed correctly. I was also told by Dr. Baez my problem was "weird" and then she would give me printed out piece of paper of what my problem was and I was told to "read up" on it. Almost like she had no clue what to do about my medical problem...or did not care at all. Some of the staff was pretty unprofessional and rude too, I think they would rather stand around making jokes than help patients. I had to stop going to Dr. Baez because of these reasons.