A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maritza Cotto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maritza Cotto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maritza Cotto, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotto graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Cotto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maritza Cotto FACC, FASE, and MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maritza Cotto practice?
- Dr. Maritza Cotto has 6 office locations.
Dr. Maritza Cotto practices Cardiovascular Disease near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Browns Mills, NJ.
See Camden Cardiologists.