A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maritza Cotto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maritza Cotto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cotto
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cotto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maritza Cotto, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotto graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Cotto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maritza Cotto FACC, FASE, and MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maritza Cotto practice?
- Dr. Maritza Cotto has 1 office location.
Dr. Maritza Cotto practices Cardiovascular Disease near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Cardiologists.