A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maritza De La Rosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maritza De La Rosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maritza De La Rosa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Rosa graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.More Education & Awards
Dr. De La Rosa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- St Michaels Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. De La Rosa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maritza De La Rosa practice?
Dr. Maritza De La Rosa practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.