A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maritza De La Rosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maritza De La Rosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De La Rosa
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. De La Rosa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maritza De La Rosa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Rosa graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. De La Rosa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- St Michaels Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maritza De La Rosa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maritza De La Rosa practice?
- Dr. Maritza De La Rosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Maritza De La Rosa practices Family Medicine near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Primary Care Doctors.