A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maritza De La Rosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maritza De La Rosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maritza De La Rosa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Rosa graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. De La Rosa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- St Michaels Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maritza De La Rosa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maritza De La Rosa practice?
- Dr. Maritza De La Rosa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maritza De La Rosa practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.