A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maritza Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maritza Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Gonzalez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzalez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan