A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maritza Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maritza Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Gonzalez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maritza Gonzalez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maritza Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Maritza Gonzalez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maritza Gonzalez practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.