A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maritza Irizarry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maritza Irizarry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Irizarry graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Irizarry has 14 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maritza Ivette Irizarry MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maritza I. Irizarry practice?
- Dr. Maritza Irizarry has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maritza Irizarry practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.