A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maritza Lagos-Saez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maritza Lagos-Saez, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lagos-Saez graduated from Volgograd Medical Academy.
Dr. Lagos-Saez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maritza E Lagos-Saez MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maritza E. Lagos-Saez practice?
- Dr. Maritza Lagos-Saez has 1 office location.
Dr. Maritza Lagos-Saez practices Psychiatry near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Psychiatrists.