A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maritza Liranzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maritza Liranzo, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liranzo graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Liranzo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Holly Family HospitalMethuen, Massachusetts
- Hale HospitalHaverhill, Massachusetts
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maritza Ofelia Liranzo MD is a female Dermapathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Maritza O. Liranzo practice?
- Dr. Maritza Liranzo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maritza Liranzo practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Pathologists and Altamonte Springs Dermatologists.