inactive

Maritza Navarro MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 20th, 2015
She completely changed my life. I can now breathe and feel safe knowing that if I get sick she always fits me in. Very detailed oriented and patient with the patients.

October 21st, 2012
???
The appointments were set quick but you have to wait 10-15min to go back then sometimes longer for her to come in.Very helpful with the allergy issue but in the end felt like we were just trying or attempting random treatments for my lungs & asthma & we should have started out w/Lung & ENT doctor referrals. Also she may blame you for something she actually did & under her care had you do so be careful.

October 4th, 2011
Excellent allergy care
I had previously been to several Allergists and was not satisfied with staff or services. Dr. Navarro is caring, competent, and professional. Her staff is excellent and I feel that my health and care has greatly improved since I changed to work with Dr. Navarro.