A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maritza Palusiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maritza Palusiak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maritza Palusiak, MD, PA is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Palusiak graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Palusiak has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maritza Palusiak MD and PA is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Maritza Palusiak practice?
- Dr. Maritza Palusiak has 7 office locations.
Dr. Maritza Palusiak practices Gastroenterology near Milford, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, OH and Lawrenceburg, IN.
See Milford Gastroenterologists.