A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maritza Parreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maritza Parreno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Parreno graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Parreno has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maritza Georgette Parreno MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maritza G. Parreno practice?
- Dr. Maritza Parreno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maritza Parreno practices Internal Medicine near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ.
See East Brunswick Internists.