A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maritza Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maritza Perez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maritza Perez, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatological Immunology/Diagnostic and Laboratory Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Laser Skin Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Perez has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maritza Ivonne Perez MD is a female Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatological Immunology/Diagnostic and Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Maritza I. Perez practice?
- Dr. Maritza Perez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maritza Perez practices Dermatology and Dermatological Immunology/Diagnostic and Laboratory Immunology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Canaan, CT.
See New York Dermatologists.