Dr. Marium Parveen Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Marium Parveen?

Posted on June 17th, 2017

I know a few people who see her. They all say the same. She knows little about how meds REALLY work. She put my friend on Ability. My friend had a horrible time with it. She came to me and we did a lot of research. That drug is bad. She talks to clients like we don't know what we are talking about when we tell her how the medication is effecting us. Good doctors listen to their patients.

Excellent doctor

Posted on November 7th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Parveen for many years. I met her at a very difficult time in my life. She has been a true blessing in my life since that time. Dr. Parveen cares about her patients and their mental and physical well-being. Her compassion and understanding makes it easy to open up to her. She gives you the time you need at each appointment. She takes the time to really get to know you. She is patient and listens carefully to what you have to say. I listen to her advice with confidence because of her experience, knowledge, and true concern for her patients.

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

Dr. Marium Parveen is consistent in her connection to the patients. She cares about patient mental and physical health; and does the followups. I've been seeing her for some years. I'm in good hands .

Student

Posted on January 25th, 2014

Dr. Parveen was my state assigned therapist.. so perhaps this is why i had such an opposite experience as the other views? at one point i tried to open up to her about the homophobia in my family that led to my case and she verbatim told me "I do not know what the word homophobia means." Seeing that she exhibited excellent knowledge of every other medical term and she is very fluent in english (although originally from bangledesh) i have to assume she just didn't care about the homosexual struggle and probably has a problem with homosexuals. so yeah.. NOT VERY HELPFUL.

A Gifted Doctor

Posted on December 18th, 2013

Doctor Parveen helped me through a very difficult time in my life, and she continues to be there for me. She is a compassionate doctor who truly cares for her patients. She is a credit to her profession and a true blessing to her patients and anyone who knows her.

Posted on June 1st, 2012

Dr Parveen gave me my life back. With her expertise in medications and her insightful and helpful comments, she enabled me to resume a normal life after years of depression and snxiety (my psychosis was treated by the old meds). Dr Parveen cares about her patients. She is diligent in supervising their treatment.

Glenn

Posted on August 29th, 2011

I have found Dr Parveen to be very good. She is patient, caring, listens and also respectful.

Posted on August 21st, 2016