Dr. Marium Parveen MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Bethesda, MD

November 7th, 2016
Excellent doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Parveen for many years. I met her at a very difficult time in my life. She has been a true blessing in my life since that time. Dr. Parveen cares about her patients and their mental and physical well-being. Her compassion and understanding makes it easy to open up to her. She gives you the time you need at each appointment. She takes the time to really get to know you. She is patient and listens carefully to what you have to say. I listen to her advice with confidence because of her experience, knowledge, and true concern for her patients.

June 2nd, 2016
Dr. Marium Parveen is consistent in her connection to the patients. She cares about patient mental and physical health; and does the followups. I've been seeing her for some years. I'm in good hands.

January 25th, 2014
Student
Dr. Parveen was my state assigned therapist.. so perhaps this is why i had such an opposite experience as the other views? at one point i tried to open up to her about the homophobia in my family that led to my case and she verbatim told me "I do not know what the word homophobia means." Seeing that she exhibited excellent knowledge of every other medical term and she is very fluent in english (although originally from bangledesh) i have to assume she just didn't care about the homosexual struggle and probably has a problem with homosexuals. so yeah.. NOT VERY HELPFUL.

December 18th, 2013
A Gifted Doctor
Doctor Parveen helped me through a very difficult time in my life, and she continues to be there for me. She is a compassionate doctor who truly cares for her patients. She is a credit to her profession and a true blessing to her patients and anyone who knows her.

June 1st, 2012
Dr Parveen gave me my life back. With her expertise in medications and her insightful and helpful comments, she enabled me to resume a normal life after years of depression and snxiety (my psychosis was treated by the old meds). Dr Parveen cares about her patients. She is diligent in supervising their treatment.

August 29th, 2011
Glenn
I have found Dr Parveen to be very good. She is patient, caring, listens and also respectful.