A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marius Commodore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marius Commodore is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marius Commodore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Commodore graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Commodore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marius Marcel Commodore MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marius M. Commodore practice?
- Dr. Marius Commodore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marius Commodore practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.