A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marius Commodore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marius Commodore is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Commodore
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Commodore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marius Commodore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Commodore graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marius Marcel Commodore MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marius M. Commodore practice?
- Dr. Marius Commodore has 1 office location.
Dr. Marius Commodore practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.