A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marius Frasie is Excellent. Dr. Frasie has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Frasie graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Frasie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- St Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frasie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marius Frasie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marius C. Frasie practice?
Dr. Marius Frasie practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Berkley, MI.
See Rochester Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mariano Frasie, Dr. Mario Frasie