A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marius Frasie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marius Frasie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frasie graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Frasie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frasie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marius C. Frasie practice?
Dr. Marius Frasie practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Rochester Internists.