A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marius Frasie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marius Frasie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frasie graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frasie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marius Constantin Frasie MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marius C. Frasie practice?
- Dr. Marius Frasie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marius Frasie practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Rochester Internists.