A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marius Hubbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marius Hubbell is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hubbell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marius Hubbell, FAAP, FACC, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubbell graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hubbell has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marius Mercier Hubbell FAAP, FACC, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marius M. Hubbell practice?
- Dr. Marius Hubbell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marius Hubbell practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, MO.
See Kansas City Pediatricians and Kansas City Pediatric Specialists.