Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marius Hubbell Jr
Dr. Marius Hubbell Jr, MD, FAAP, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS, with another office in Kansas City, MO. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Hubbell is affiliated with Research Medical Center, Saint Luke's South and Hedrick Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Marius Hubbell Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Marius Hubbell Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.
Dr. Brian Pate
Wichita, KS 0 mi20
Dr. Cynthia Battiste
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Wichita, KS 0 mi44
Dr. G Schaefer
Medical Genetics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Wichita, KS 0 mi32