A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marius Hubbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marius Hubbell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubbell graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hubbell has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hubbell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marius M. Hubbell practice?
Dr. Marius Hubbell practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Pediatricians, Kansas City Pediatric Specialists, and Kansas City Cardiologists.