A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marius Laurinaitis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Laurinaitis graduated from Vilniaus Universiteto, Vilnius.
Dr. Laurinaitis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marius Laurinaitis MD is a male doctor, has 14 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Marius Laurinaitis practice?
- Dr. Marius Laurinaitis has 1 office location.
Dr. Marius Laurinaitis practices Hospitalist near Troy, MI.
See Troy Hospitalists.