A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marius Maxwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marius Maxwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marius Maxwell, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxwell graduated from University Of Cambridge, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maxwell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marius Maxwell MBBS, MD, and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marius Maxwell practice?
- Dr. Marius Maxwell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marius Maxwell practices Neurological Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Albuquerque Neurological Surgeons.