Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marius Mokwe
Dr. Marius Mokwe, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Elgin, IL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mokwe is affiliated with Advocate Sherman Hospital, Sherman Hospital and St Alexius Medical Center. Dr. Mokwe has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marius Mokwe has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marius Mokwe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elgin, IL.
Dr. Carmen Velazquez
Elgin, IL 0.01 mi35
Dr. Christopher Berry
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Elgin, IL 0.86 mi19
Dr. Asim Nisar
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine
Elgin, IL 0.86 mi40