A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marius Saines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saines
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saines Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Saines graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Saines has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marius Saines MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marius Saines practice?
- Dr. Marius Saines has 1 office location.
Dr. Marius Saines practices Vascular Surgery near Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Surgeons.