A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marius Saines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saines
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Saines Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Saines graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Saines has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marius Saines MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marius Saines practice?
- Dr. Marius Saines has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marius Saines practices Vascular Surgery near Marina Del Rey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Surgeons.