A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marius Saines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Saines graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Saines has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saines accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marius M. Saines practice?
Dr. Marius Saines practices Vascular Surgery near Marina Del Rey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Surgeons.