Learn more about Dr. Marius Saines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Saines graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Saines has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saines accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marius M. Saines practice?
Dr. Marius Saines practices Ophthalmology, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Marina Del Rey, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Inglewood Ophthalmologists, Inglewood Surgeons, Inglewood Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Inglewood Cardiologists.