A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marius Teodorescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Teodorescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Teodorescu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marius C Teodorescu MD and PHD is a male Rheumatologist and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Marius C. Teodorescu practice?
- Dr. Marius Teodorescu has 1 office location.
Dr. Marius Teodorescu practices Rheumatology near Lombard, IL.
See Lombard Rheumatologists.