A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Wagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Tucson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Marius Wagner FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. M M. Wagner practice?
- Dr. M Wagner has 8 office locations.
Dr. M Wagner practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: San Manuel, AZ.
See Tucson Cardiologists.