A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Wagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Tucson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Marius Wagner FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. M M. Wagner practice?
- Dr. M Wagner has 8 office locations.
Dr. M Wagner practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: San Manuel, AZ.
See Tucson Cardiologists.