A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariusz Gadula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariusz Gadula, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariusz Gadula, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadula graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gadula has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariusz Gadula MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mariusz Gadula practice?
- Dr. Mariusz Gadula has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mariusz Gadula practices Internal Medicine near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Internists.