A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariusz Kielar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariusz Kielar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariusz Kielar, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kielar graduated from Wroclaw Medical University.
Dr. Kielar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariusz L Kielar MD is a male Nephrologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mariusz L. Kielar practice?
- Dr. Mariusz Kielar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mariusz Kielar practices Nephrology near Provo, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Richfield, UT.
See Provo Nephrologists.