Overall Review

3.8

October 19th, 2016
Patient
Been a pt 3yrs now, he is far the best doctor I've ever met, he is extremely intelligent, compassionate, & a truly outstanding doctor. The wait is longer than expected, but I count myself truly lucky to have found this amazing gastroenterologist. The staff accommodated me the best way possible & are extremely empathetic, sincere, and always smiling, which can truly better the atmosphere of an office. He will go over & beyond to find the problem & a treatment plan. I would highly recommend!

October 16th, 2016
He assumes the worst ...said I was going to die without even knowing what my problem was. He wasn't my doctor but was in my hospital room every day with his gloom and doom. He will never be my doctor. Stay away from him.

September 12th, 2016
Excellent Doctor, really knows his specialty.
Only doctor I trust with my needs. I have a family history of Colon Cancer, and I have the checkups every two years and so far every visit has been excellent.

July 20th, 2016
Busy doctor, great doctors are. Sick, he gave me the correct medication and treatment. I am glad I went to see him, even if I had to wait. You choose your doctor, word is out, your wait may be long. Schedule your times wisely, but you will be better when he helps get you better. Stop crying, cry babies: Very busy man, trying to help everyone. Operations, office visits, and working in the hospital. Everyone wants to see him for help.

March 21st, 2016
HORRIBLE! 3+ HOURS WAIT TIME. WILL NEVER GO BACK
worst visit ever! first visit I waited over 3 hours to see Dr. on a Friday afternoon. Finally got to see him and he spent maybe 5 minutes in the office with me. I finally got out of his office at 7pm. The day of my procedure (screening colonoscopy), I waited in pre-op from 6:30am until 9:45 am because Dr. Klin was NOT even in the hospital. At my follow up visit, I waited 3 hours in the waiting room, finally got in a room, only to find out Dr. Klin wasn't in the building AT ALL. I waited 1 more hour and he still had not made it "back from lunch". I told his front desk/staff I would never be back and I would tell everyone I knew not to come to this physician. I don't care if he's an excellent, knowledgeable doctor, he's the worst with overbooking, He was never on time in my 3 visits. and everyone I've talked to says the same thing. His lobby was PACKED full and everyone had the same story........they had all been waiting hours for their appointment. If you are that money hungry and greedy that you have to quadruple book patients, you need to find another line of work.

March 14th, 2016
Terrible doctor- DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN!
ONE OF THE WORST doctors I have EVER had the displeasure of being treated by. I was hospitalized for 5 days had 2 GI procedures (performed by Klin) and he did not follow up with me for either one. I never saw him ONCE (while I was conscious). Prescribed me medication that my insurance company needed authorization from him for. I have been calling for the past 4 days (going without much needed medication) and they will not help me. I have made over 10 phone calls to his office with no help or support from them. DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN. Also, you wait 2+ hrs. for an appt. and get about 5 minutes of his time. Awful, awful, awful.

February 3rd, 2016
Went for first visit... Waited 2 hours. No explanation for why the long wait. Left before we were seen! Will not go back.

January 3rd, 2016
Knows His Business and actually "treats" the patient!
Nearly died, restored my liver function within 1-1/2 years, he's the real deal when it comes to Doctor's, 'nuff said!

November 6th, 2015
Terrible experiences with Dr. Klin
This Doctor rushes his time with you. I've been trying to get my follow up for way over a month now. You will sit in his office for 3 hours past your appoinmental time. He is a pill pusher! I do not trust this man or his office!

July 17th, 2015
Dr. Klin is a very nice man and one of hardest working Dr.'s in Bay county I believe. My experience has been good.

April 9th, 2015
He's a great doctor he's just over booked with so many patients that's why I rated his promises so poor he's only one doctor but a good one .

September 5th, 2014
I would not go to Dr. Klim
My procedure with him went very well. Did diagnosis my problem. The office is a nightmare, wait is always two hours. When I did get to see him he was rushed and abrupt. Did not let me ask questions and did not explain things. The things I did get out he just said "what ever" not in those words but that was the meaning. The staff is rude and when I called them with a questions before my procedure about something I need to take they said I don't know and they did not care to find out. He did not tell staff I have Kidney problems they almost gave me the wrong medication. He is rushed and has a very superior attitude.