Dr. Mariusz Klin Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mariusz Klin?

Posted on June 8th, 2017

Overlooks, extremely long waits, unnecessary tests

Doesn't listen, Doesn't Care, Doesn't Follow Through

Posted on April 19th, 2017

I have seen this Dr. for months for issues with weight loss, pain, and diarrhea. He did a through Endoscopy and Colonoscopy, but I sat in recovery waiting for him to come speak to us and he left the building never saying a word. After diagnosing me with symptoms that were causing some of my issues he never bothered to find out any root cause assuming I take a ton of Ibuprofen every single time I said my stomach hurt even though I take none. He has said my stomach pain (he diagnosed with gastritis) was an ovarian cyst and costochondritis two separate times. He has gotten on to me for stopping medication he told me to stop over the phone them told me to start another medication then never wrote the script. He is condescending, rude, acts as though you are wasting his time. Wait time at the office average is 3 hours or more.

Patient

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Been a pt 3yrs now, he is far the best doctor I've ever met, he is extremely intelligent, compassionate, & a truly outstanding doctor. The wait is longer than expected, but I count myself truly lucky to have found this amazing gastroenterologist. The staff accommodated me the best way possible & are extremely empathetic, sincere, and always smiling, which can truly better the atmosphere of an office. He will go over & beyond to find the problem & a treatment plan. I would highly recommend!

Posted on October 17th, 2016

He assumes the worst ...said I was going to die without even knowing what my problem was. He wasn't my doctor but was in my hospital room every day with his gloom and doom. He will never be my doctor. Stay away from him.

Excellent Doctor, really knows his specialty.

Posted on September 12th, 2016

Only doctor I trust with my needs. I have a family history of Colon Cancer, and I have the checkups every two years and so far every visit has been excellent.

Posted on July 20th, 2016

Busy doctor, great doctors are. Sick, he gave me the correct medication and treatment. I am glad I went to see him, even if I had to wait. You choose your doctor, word is out, your wait may be long. Schedule your times wisely, but you will be better when he helps get you better. Stop crying, cry babies: Very busy man, trying to help everyone. Operations, office visits, and working in the hospital. Everyone wants to see him for help.

HORRIBLE! 3+ HOURS WAIT TIME. WILL NEVER GO BACK

Posted on March 21st, 2016

worst visit ever! first visit I waited over 3 hours to see Dr. on a Friday afternoon. Finally got to see him and he spent maybe 5 minutes in the office with me. I finally got out of his office at 7pm. The day of my procedure (screening colonoscopy), I waited in pre-op from 6:30am until 9:45 am because Dr. Klin was NOT even in the hospital. At my follow up visit, I waited 3 hours in the waiting room, finally got in a room, only to find out Dr. Klin wasn't in the building AT ALL. I waited 1 more hour and he still had not made it "back from lunch". I told his front desk/staff I would never be back and I would tell everyone I knew not to come to this physician. I don't care if he's an excellent, knowledgeable doctor, he's the worst with overbooking, He was never on time in my 3 visits. and everyone I've talked to says the same thing. His lobby was PACKED full and everyone had the same story........they had all been waiting hours for their appointment. If you are that money hungry and greedy that you have to quadruple book patients, you need to find another line of work.

Terrible doctor- DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN!

Posted on March 15th, 2016

ONE OF THE WORST doctors I have EVER had the displeasure of being treated by. I was hospitalized for 5 days had 2 GI procedures (performed by Klin) and he did not follow up with me for either one. I never saw him ONCE (while I was conscious). Prescribed me medication that my insurance company needed authorization from him for. I have been calling for the past 4 days (going without much needed medication) and they will not help me. I have made over 10 phone calls to his office with no help or support from them. DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN. Also, you wait 2+ hrs. for an appt. and get about 5 minutes of his time. Awful, awful, awful.

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Went for first visit... Waited 2 hours. No explanation for why the long wait. Left before we were seen! Will not go back.

Knows His Business and actually "treats" the patient!

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Nearly died, restored my liver function within 1-1/2 years, he's the real deal when it comes to Doctor's, 'nuff said!

Terrible experiences with Dr. Klin

Posted on November 6th, 2015

This Doctor rushes his time with you. I've been trying to get my follow up for way over a month now. You will sit in his office for 3 hours past your appoinmental time. He is a pill pusher! I do not trust this man or his office!

Posted on July 17th, 2015

Dr. Klin is a very nice man and one of hardest working Dr.'s in Bay county I believe. My experience has been good.