A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariusz Wasik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasik
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Wasik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariusz Wasik, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasik graduated from Wroclaw Medical University.
Dr. Wasik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariusz A Wasik MD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Mariusz A. Wasik practice?
- Dr. Mariusz Wasik has 1 office location.
Dr. Mariusz Wasik practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.